Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day Three: Photos

Finally! The first moments after Jarod's match with Flash is announced.

 Flash likes to cuddle! Here Flash completes the "lap" command. His buddy, Nick,
enjoys the lap command with new canine companion, Crystal.

Flash practices the "visit" command. "Visit" implies the dog only places its head on your lap.

See? I wasn't kidding! Sassy the cat sits surrounded by a bunch of dogs ignoring her!

Our instructors are excellent! Eric and Gwen demonstrate how to complete the "jump" command with service dog Clay.

Here he is--Flash (II). Somehow, "Flash Falk" sounds right, doesn't it? :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! Flash is absolutely adorable!!! I am so happy for you Jarod! I am looking forward to meeting your new companion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My, what beautiful eyes Flash has! Congratulations on a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting for both of you. I love Flash. I can't wait to met your new companion. Way to go Jarod and Wendy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How great! I am so excited for Jarod. Flash is a gorgeous dog.

    ReplyDelete